The perfect blend of two of our most sought after shades, our Ash Blonde Highlights are a sure winner. By mixing together our Dark Ash Blonde and Raw Blonde, the dark tones soften out the rawness of the blonde, creating a soft, highlighted hair extension.
If you would like a colour match to be sure, go to our colour match page and take your pick. We have digital colour matching, or you can order our sample extensions or colour swatches. All of our full sets of extensions come with a piece of extension available for you to colour match before opening the package.
Discounts available for Stylists! Sign up here to receive a Stylists Discount!
Do you want to try hair extensions, but don't want to commit? Try our Classic clip in set to change up your look without spending extra money and time in a salon.
Our clips are made with a brand new design Lace Clip-In hair extensions feature 8 clip wefts per pack. Each weft is double drawn, triple wefted extra thick. Triple wefts are placed on top of each other and sewn together, so in each piece you get double volume of a full head set, which equals more hair and less clips. Classic Clip Ins give a soft and natural undetectable look with the perfect amount of instant volume.
They’re hand-crafted, built to last, and made to match you style. Classic Clip Ins are a quick and easy way to add length, volume and elegance to you life. Made with multi-ton adapt coloring system, which helps the extensions blend with your hair seamlessly even if your own hair shade is slightly different.
14 Inches available in:
- Value Set: 7 Pieces | 100% Remy | 14 Inches | 80 Grams | For Fine/ Thin Hair
16 Inches available in:
- Regular Set: 9 Pieces | 100% Remy | 16 Inches | 100 Grams | For Regular/ Medium Hair
20 Inches available in:
- Value Set: 7 Pieces | 100% Remy | 20 Inches | 90 Grams For Fine/ Thin Hair
- Regular Set: 9 Pieces | 100% Remy | 20 Inches | 120 Grams | For Regular/ Medium Hair
24 Inches available in:
- Regular Set: 9 Pieces | 100% Remy | 24 Inches | 140 Grams | For Regular/ Medium Hair
Value Set 7 Pcs Composition
- 1x pieces 8inch(20cm) with 4 clips firmly attached (for the back of the head)
- 2x pieces 7inch (18cm) with 3 clips firmly attached (for the sides and back of the head)
- 2x pieces 4inch(10cm) with 2 clips firmly attached (for the sides of the head)
- 2x piece 2inch(5cm) with 1 clip firmly attached (for the front of the head, one for each side)
Regular/ Superior Set 9 Pcs Composition
- 2x pieces 8inch (20cm) with 4 clips firmly attached (for the back of the head)
- 2x pieces 6inch (18cm) with 3 clips firmly attached (for the sides and back of the head)
- 2x pieces 4inch (10cm) with 2 clips firmly attached (for the sides of the head)
- 2x piece 2inch (5cm) with 1 clip firmly attached (for the front of the head, one for each side)
- 1x 1.2inch weft for testing color and perm
Application time: 5 mins for a full head application
Longevity: With proper care your clip in extensions can last numerous years.
Do's and Don'ts
Our extensions are made from 100% Remy Human Hair. However, they need to be cared for slightly differently to your own hair.
Curl, tone & straighten them
Use your GHDs on them without any problem
Wash hair extensions
Dye them (always lighter to darker, only deposit it)
Don't use products containing alcohol as they can dry out the extensions and you don't want that happening
Don't use shampoo designed for volume or for dyed hair
Don't bleach or lighten the extensions
Don't wear your extensions to bed; always take them out first
Don't wear your extensions for swimming
For information on how to care for your extensions, check out our Hair Care Guide!
We offer 180 days exchange and returns, provided that the hair extension seal has not been opened, and the product has not been tampered with. Once they have been opened, we cannot accept any exchanges or returns.
Our Clip ins, Ponytails & Halo extension sets all come with a tester piece in the side compartment of the box. You can use this tester piece to determine if the color is a good match. Please do not tamper with this tester piece, as it is a part of the full set. This includes straightening, curling, dyeing, cutting, washing etc. Tester pieces need to be shipped back with your extension set for refunds and exchanges.