4 bundles of wefts per pack
Each weft is 25cm wide
20 Inches | 50g | 12.5g per weft
Hand-tied weft hair extensions are virtually undetectable, seamless, and super blendable. They are made by hand meaning the track is minuscule compared to machine-made wefts making this option ideal for people with thin to medium hair.
These extensions are more delicate and lay flat against the head providing a more natural look. They are hand-sewn on one continuous thread which makes them strong, but also unable to be cut and customised.
Hand-tied weft hair extensions are very strong and are anti-shedding which means they last a long time when cared for properly. They add length and volume to your natural hair with ease.
These hair extensions are available in 20” length and over 20+ colours. They last for 6 – 8 weeks per application and they can be reused up to four times, lasting up to a year if cared for well.
These extensions must be installed by a salon professional and take around 2-3 hours.
All Superior Hair products are made with 100% Remy human hair. Hand-tied weft extensions are made using the highest quality virgin hair in the market, which is our top premium grade hair as the hair cuticles are intact and aligned.
Shop our Traditional Weft Collection here!
ALWAYS AND NEVER’S
✓ Use a sulphate-free shampoo.
✓ Use alcohol-free hair products.
✓ Use a extensions friendly brush.
✓ Avoid applying heat or styling tools to your roots and extension bonds.
✓ Loosely braid or gather your hair into a pony at bedtime.
✓ Use a heat protectant when styling your hair.
✓ Make sure your hair fresh washed and no product on before applied.
• Brush wet hair. this will pull out the extensions.
• Wash hair daily – use a dry shampoo if needed.
• Use conditioner near roots and bonds.
• Use coconut oil-based products on your extensions. Argan oil products are OK.
• Towel dry hair or pull at your extensions.
• Tie your hair up in the week following application. Your hair and your roots need time to adjust to their new style. Pulling and tugging may damage your hair and extensions.
• Don't bleach or lighten the extensions.
• Remember all hair extensions have already been through a chemical process, it is at your own risk if you decide to dye them as it may affect the quality of the hair.
• Don't use products containing alcohol as they can dry out the extensions and you don't want that happening!
• Don't use shampoo designed for volume or for dyed hair.
• Don't wear your extensions when swimming.
HOW DO YOU APPLY HAND TIED WEFT EXTENSIONS?
At Superior Hair, we’ve got a few different application styles for weft hair extensions . These include micro-bead and sewing in - it all depends on the hair we are working with.
Installation by a salon professional takes approximately 2-3 hours.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
SAME DAY SHIPPING
We ship fast! Place your order before 2pm during weekdays and we will ship the same day.
180 DAYS RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
We are very happy to accomodate returns and exchanges within 180 days of your product purchase provided that the product has not been opened, worn, or tampered. The seal should not be broken on the product packaging.
View out full shipping and returns policy here.