You are trying to purchase more products than available in stock.
Our most popular temporary extensions that can be installed in less than five minutes and provide exceptional results.
AAA Grade clip in 9 pieces set: available in 16”(100g), 20”(120g), 22”(120g) and 26”(150g).
All Superior Hair clip ins are made from 100% Remy human hair and are the highest quality clip in extensions available. Add volume, length, and thickness to your natural hair.
Our clip in extensions are made with multi-tone adapt colouring system which helps the extensions blend with your hair seamlessly even if your own hair shade is slightly different. Find your ideal colour match online with our colour matching service
Sorry no products are found in this length
Our experts can colour match your natural hair to a product from our range. This service is available online, so you don’t have to risk purchasing a shade that doesn’t suit you perfectly. It’s so easy to secure the ideal colour now.
Let’s match you with your ultimate shade!
Try Professional colour matching.
Test it out with a sample pack.
Try before you buy with a colour ring.
Try our experts colour match online
Our AAA Grade clip-in set contains more pieces (9 in total) to achieve a bolder-bodied look. They are also available in longer lengths. This set is made with a lace weft and is double drawn and triple wefted.
The AAA Grade set includes:
2 x 8” or 20cm wide pieces with 4 clips firmly attached (for the back of the head)
2 x 6” or 18cm wide pieces with 3 clips firmly attached (for the sides and back of the head)
2 x 4” or 10cm wide pieces with 2 clips firmly attached (for the sides of the head)
2 x 2” or 5cm wide pieces with 1 clip firmly attached (for the front of the head, one for each side)
1 x 1.2" or 3cm wide piece to be used for testing.
This set is ideal for people with an average hair density, hair that is at least 6-7” long (or around shoulder length) with a tapered or layers hair-cut.
This set is available in 30+ colours including balayage and ombre, highlights, and solid colours.
Classic clip in hair extensions should not slip or fall out if they are applied correctly. Ensure the clip is firmly attached to your hair.
Minimum 6-7 inches. Your chosen length only longer couple inches for best results. We do not recommend Classic clip in extensions for those with short hair as it is difficult to create a seamless blend. Email our team to ask for options for short hair (and include a photo of your hair!)
Beautiful results are super easy to achieve with both of these methods, but the difference is in the application technique. If you love spending time doing your hair in front of the mirror - clip ins may be your best choice. If you are always on the run, try a halo extension.
Our Clip in Collection – Lengths and weight:
Seamless clip in set: 10 pc, 20inch (180g) - For serious all-round coverage
Classic clip in AAA Grade set: 9pc, 16inch (105g), 20inch (125g), 22inch (125g) and 26inch (145g) - Add great length and volume
• Application: wefts with a lace or silicone are applied using clips to secure
• Application time: with middle skill level, these can be applied in a few minutes
• Hair type: suitable for a range of thicknesses
• Hair length: your hair should be at least 6-7 inches long (which is around shoulder length).
• Hair styles: high ponytail, up-dos, buns, all are possible
Our Classic halo collection – Lengths and weight:
20 Inch (180g) includes one halo weft plus 2 additional clip-on wefts.
• Application: Halo weft applied use a nylon wire with extra clips for security + 2 clip wefts to help blend in the hair that frames your face
• Application time: middle skill level and can be applied in a few minutes
• Hair type: suitable for thin – medium and thick hair
• Hair length: Your hair should be below shoulder-length (medium to long length).
• Hair styles: Suitable for down or half down styles, experiment with sliding the halo for one side for side braids and ponytails
Our hair extensions are made from Remy 100% human hair, so you can style them with hot tools as often as you would style your own hair. It is super important to always use a heat protector on both your extension and your natural hair to prevent damage.
Find an extension colour that is as close as possible to your natural hair around half way down the strand, rather than at the root or tip.
We always recommend you get in touch with our team for a colour matching service to ensure you get extensions that look flawless. We can colour match you online. Find out more here.
1. Always brush your extensions before you wash them.
2. Prepare a clean sink or bowl with lukewarm water
3. Pump 2 or 3 dollops of paraben, sulphate, alcohol and keratin free shampoo into the water and dissolve.
4. Shampoo each extensions separately by holding the bond and dipping the hair into the water. Massage gently with light strokes
5. Follow up with conditioner on the mids and ends. Leave them on a towel for around 15 minutes before rinsing.
6. Apply a deep conditioner or hair mask and leave them overnight
7. Rinse each extension the following morning in warm water
8. Allow them to air dry, or use heat protectant and a hair dryer
Remember: always use a shampoo that is paraben, sulphate, alcohol and keratin free. Only condition the mids and ends of your extensions. Following these rules will extend the life of your extensions.
Yes! All our hair extensions are made from high-quality human hair - meaning that they can be dyed easily to match your natural hair perfectly. While you can dye the extensions, we recommend avoiding any chemical treatments as the hair has been processed and sterilised.
Try to choose a shade closest to your natural hair colour so there’s no need to dye it.
If you do need to, opt for a semi-permanent colour or colour conditioner. We also suggest testing the dye on a few strands to ensure the final result is what you want. While you can use dye, we take no responsibility for any damage caused by dying your hair extensions. Refunds will not be offered for damage caused by colouring, dyeing, or using any chemical process voids any warranty.
We also offer a range of colour-matching services, if you want to be certain it’s the right shade for you, check out our Colour Match page, or simply contact us with photos of your hair under natural lighting.
Sure! Our 100% human hair extensions can be toned to appear brighter in colour. Removable extensions can be toned in a lukewarm bath with diluted purple shampoo for the best results.
Avoid putting your hair underneath the water when you have hair extensions. Ocean water salt and swimming pool chemicals causes tangles and takes moisture out of your hair.
If you do accidentally get your hair extensions wet while swimming, rinse your hair with fresh water as soon as possible, and apply a leave in conditioner or spray in condition to alleviate the impact.