1x 50cm wide weft per pack
20 Inches | 50g
Traditional weft hair extensions are a popular choice for clients who want a semi-permanent extension that is sturdy, re-useable, and customisable.
Weft hair extensions are individual strands of hair that are connected to a bond at one end. These extensions are secured using silicone beads that are virtually undetectable, as well as traditional stitching. We’ve got a few different application styles for weft hair extensions - it all depends on the hair we are working with.
Traditional weft hair extensions are machine-made, meaning the bond is larger. This is suitable for medium to thick hair, but may not be invisible in thin hair. Clients with thin hair should consider Hand-tied weft hair extensions instead.
These hair extensions are available in 20” length and over 20+ colours. They last for 4 - 6 weeks per application and they can be reused up to three times, lasting up to a year if cared for well.
These extensions must be installed by a salon professional and take around 2-3 hours.
All Superior Hair products are made with 100% Remy human hair. Weft extensions are made using the highest quality virgin hair in the market, which is our top premium grade hair as the hair cuticles are intact and aligned.
Shop our Hand-Tied Weft Collection here!
ALWAYS AND NEVER'S
- Use a sulphate-free shampoo.
- Use alcohol-free hair products.
- Use a extensions friendly brush.
- Avoid applying heat or styling tools to your roots and extension bonds.
- Loosely braid or gather your hair into a pony at bedtime.
- Use a heat protectant when styling your hair.
- Make sure your hair fresh washed and no product on before applied.
- Brush wet hair. this will pull out the extensions.
- Wash hair daily – use a dry shampoo if needed.
- Use conditioner near roots and bonds.
- Use coconut oil-based products on your extensions. Argan oil products are OK.
- Towel dry hair or pull at your extensions.
- Tie your hair up in the week following application. Your hair and your roots need time to adjust to their new style. Pulling and tugging may damage your hair and extensions.
- Don't bleach or lighten the extensions.
- Remember all hair extensions have already been through a chemical process, it is at your own risk if you decide to dye them as it may affect the quality of the hair.
- Don't use products containing alcohol as they can dry out the extensions and you don't want that happening!
- Don't use shampoo designed for volume or for dyed hair.
- Don't wear your extensions when swimming.
HOW DO YOU APPLY TRADITIONAL WEFT HAIR EXTENSIONS?
At Superior Hair, we’ve got a few different application styles for weft hair extensions. These include micro-bead and sewing in - it all depends on the hair we are working with.
Installation by a salon professional takes approximately 2-3 hours.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
SAME DAY SHIPPING
We ship fast! Place your order before 2 pm during weekdays and we will ship the same day.
180 DAYS RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
We are very happy to accommodate returns and exchanges within 180 days of your product purchase provided that the product has not been opened, worn, or tampered. The seal should not be broken on the product packaging.
Please note: All clip in extensions, ponytail extensions, and halo extensions include a tester piece. This allows you to match the colour to your hair without opening the product package.
If you wish to return your product, make sure you return all pieces including the tester piece. If all pieces are not received, we will be unable to provide you with a refund or exchange.
View our full shipping and returns policy here.