10 wefts (5 sandwiches) per pack
Wefts are 4-Inch wide
18-20 Inches | 28g | 2.8g per weft
Invisi-tape in skin weft hair extensions are the latest innovation in hair extension technology.
Skin weft take bonds mimic hair growing from the scalp and are made super thin so they appear invisible in your natural hair. They are very discreet and are practically undetectable. They are suitable for almost all hair types from thin to thick. Invisi-tape in skin weft hair extensions are one of the least damaging option for semi-permanent hair extension.
Invisi-tape in hair extensions are great for mixing and matching colours as they come in 10 piece packs.
They last for 6 - 10 weeks per application and they can be reused up to three times, lasting up to a year if cared for well.
These extensions must be installed by a salon professional and take around 45 minutes.
All Superior Hair products are made with 100% Remy human hair. Invisi Tape in extensions are made using the highest quality virgin hair in the market, which is our top-grade hair as the hair cuticles are intact and aligned.
Shop our Ultra Seamless Tape-ins here!
ALWAYS AND NEVER'S
- Use a sulphate-free shampoo.
- Use alcohol-free hair products.
Use an extensions friendly brush.
- Avoid applying heat or styling tools to your roots and extension bonds.
- Loosely braid or gather your hair into a pony at bedtime.
- Use a heat protectant when styling your hair.
- Wait at least 24 hours after application before washing hair.
- Make sure your hair fresh washed and no product on before applied.
- Brush wet hair. this will pull out the extensions.
- Wash hair daily – use a dry shampoo if needed.
- Use conditioner near roots and bonds.
- Use coconut oil-based products on your extensions. Argan oil products are OK.
- Towel dry hair or pull at your extensions.
- Dye or treat hair in the 24 hours before application.
- Dye or treat hair in the 48 hours after application.
- Tie your hair up in the week following application. Your hair and your roots need time to adjust to their new style. Pulling and tugging may damage your hair and extensions.
- Don't bleach or lighten the extensions.
- Remember all hair extensions have already been through a chemical process, it is at your own risk if you decide to dye them as it may affect the quality of the hair.
- Don't use products containing alcohol as they can dry out the extensions and you don't want that happening!
- Don't use shampoo designed for volume or for dyed hair.
Don't wear your extensions when swimming.
HOW DO YOU APPLY INVISI-TAPE IN SKIN WEFT HAIR EXTENSIONS?
Invisi-tape in skin weft hair extensionsinstallation process involve separating and taking a section of your own hair, applying one tape weft below it and one tape weft above it. This effectively sandwiches your natural hair between the two wefts.
Theseshould be applied in a salon by a certified professional. It is important that they are installed correctly to avoid damage to your natural hair or to the products themselves.
Professional installation usually takes around 45 minutes.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
SAME DAY SHIPPING
We ship fast! Place your order before 2pm during weekdays and we will ship the same day.
180 DAYS RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
We are very happy to accommodate returns and exchanges within 180 days of your product purchase provided that the product has not been opened, worn, or tampered. The seal should not be broken on the product packaging.
Please note: All clip in extensions, ponytail extensions, and halo extensions include a tester piece. This allows you to match the colour to your hair without opening the product package.
If you wish to return your product, make sure you return all pieces including the tester piece. If all pieces are not received, we will be unable to provide you with a refund or exchange.
View our full shipping and returns policy here.