You are trying to purchase more products than available in stock.
✓ Use a storage box or case to protect your extensions from external grime while not in use.
✓ Keep extensions in a cool, dry place.
✓ Avoid storing extensions in direct sunlight.
✓ Make sure your extensions are 100% dry before storing.
1. Always brush your extensions before you wash them.
2. Prepare a clean sink or bowl with lukewarm water.
3. Pump 2 or 3 dollops of paraben, sulphate, alcohol and keratin free shampoo into the water and dissolve.
4. Shampoo each extensions separately by holding the bond and dipping the hair into the water. Massage gently with light strokes.
5. Follow up with conditioner on the mids and ends. Leave them on a towel for around 15 minutes before rinsing.
6. Apply a deep conditioner or hair mask and leave them overnight.
7. Rinse each extension the following morning in warm water.
8. Allow them to air dry, or use heat protectant and a hair dryer.
Remember: always use a shampoo that is paraben, sulphate, alcohol and keratin free. Only condition the mids and ends of your extensions. Following these rules will extend the life of your extensions.
Yes! All our hair extensions are made from high-quality human hair - meaning that they can be dyed easily to match your natural hair perfectly. While you can dye the extensions, we recommend avoiding any chemical treatments as the hair has been processed and sterilised.
Try to choose a shade closest to your natural hair colour so there’s no need to dye it. If you do need to, opt for a semi-permanent colour or colour conditioner. We also suggest testing the dye on a few strands to ensure the final result is what you want. While you can use dye, we take no responsibility for any damage caused by dying your hair extensions. Refunds will not be offered for damage caused by colouring, dyeing, or using any chemical process voids any warranty.
We also offer a range of colour-matching services, if you want to be certain it’s the right shade for you, check out our Colour Match page, or simply contact us with photos of your hair under natural lighting.
Sure! Our 100% human hair extensions can be toned to appear brighter in colour. Removable extensions can be toned in a lukewarm bath with diluted purple shampoo for the best results.
Avoid putting your hair underneath the water when you have hair extensions. Ocean water salt and swimming pool chemicals causes tangles and takes moisture out of your hair.
If you do accidentally get your hair extensions wet while swimming, rinse your hair with fresh water as soon as possible, and apply a leave in conditioner or spray in condition to alleviate the impact.