10 wefts (5 sandwiches) per pack
Wefts are 4-Inch wide
14 Inches | 22g | 2.2g per weft
18 Inches | 28g | 2.8g per weft
22 Inches | 30g | 3.0g per weft
26 Inches | 35g | 3.5g per weft
Ultra seamless tape in hair extensions are made with a small tape in bond with no-sew lines that are super easy to disguise. This means that your tape-in extensions look seamless and discreet and lay flat.
Ultra seamless bonds are significantly smaller and lighter than traditional tape in bonds making them ideal for people with thinner hair. They are suitable for almost all hair types from thin to thick. Ultra seamless tape in hair extensions are the least damaging option for permanent hair extension.
You can use these extensions in conjunction with other hair extensions. Simply take a section of your own hair, and applyone thin skin weft above it, and one skin weft below. Think of it as “sandwiching” your natural hair! This means you can mix and match different wefts as well, creating your perfect final look.
These hair extensions are available in four unique lengths and over forty colours. They are reusable for up to four applications with proper care and maintenance. They should be installed professionally and last from 8 to 10 weeks before repositioning is needed.
All Superior Hair products are made with 100% Remy human hair. Ultra Seamless Tape in extensions are made using the highest quality virgin hair in the market, which is our top premium-grade hair as the hair cuticles are intact and aligned.
Shop our Invisi-Tape Skin Weft Extensions.
ALWAYS AND NEVER'S
- Use a sulphate-free shampoo.
- Use alcohol-free hair products.
Use a extensions friendly brush.
- Avoid applying heat or styling tools to your roots and extension bonds.
- Loosely braid or gather your hair into a pony at bedtime.
- Use a heat protectant when styling your hair.
- Wait at least 24 hours after application before washing hair.
- Make sure your hair is freshly washed and no product on before applying.
- Brush wet hair. This will pull out the extensions.
- Wash hair daily – use a dry shampoo if needed.
- Use conditioner near roots and bonds.
- Use coconut oil-based products on your extensions. Argan oil products are OK.
- Towel dry hair or pull at your extensions.
- Dye or treat hair in 24 hours before application.
- Dye or treat hair 48 hours after application.
- Tie your hair up in the week following application. Your hair and your roots need time to adjust to their new style. Pulling and tugging may damage your hair and extensions.
- Don't bleach or lighten the extensions.
- Remember all hair extensions have already been through a chemical process, it is at your own risk if you decide to dye them as it may affect the quality of the hair.
- Don't use products containing alcohol as they can dry out the extensions and you don't want that happening!
- Don't use shampoo designed for volume or dyed hair.
Don't wear your extensions when swimming.
HOW DO YOU APPLY FOR ULTRA SEAMLESS TAPE-IN EXTENSIONS?
Ultra seamless tape in extensions installation process involves separating and taking a section of your hair, applying one tape weft below it and one tape weft above it. This effectively sandwiches your natural hair between the two wefts.
All semi-permanent extensions should be applied in a salon by a certified professional. Although these extensions are some of the easiest to apply in our semi-permanent range, they must be installed correctly to avoid damage to your natural hair or the products themselves.
Professional installation usually takes around 1 hour.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
We ship fast! Place your order before 2 pm on weekdays and we will ship the same day.
180 DAYS RETURNS AND EXCHANGE
We are delighted to accommodate returns and exchanges within 180 days of your product purchase provided that the product has not been opened, worn, or tampered with. The seal should not be broken on the product packaging.
Please note: All clip-in extensions, ponytail extensions, and halo extensions include a tester piece. This allows you to match the colour to your hair without opening the product package.
If you wish to return your product, make sure you return all pieces including the tester piece. If all pieces are not received, we will be unable to provide you with a refund or exchange.
View our full shipping and returns policy here.